Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Adele Is On The Cover Of Rolling Stone & Talks About Her Stage Freight


The absolutely beautiful and talented Adele graces the cover of Rolling Stone magazine this month. The 22-year-old English singer-songwriter has been singing and playing instruments for years but it wasn't until recently that her name has made it big.

Her newest album '21' was number on on the US Billboard 200, with first week sales of 352,000. In the issue Adele opens up about not caring whether she fluctuates in wight or not by saying:
 “My life is full of drama and I don’t have time to worry about something as petty as what I look like,” she says. “I don’t like going to the gym. I like eating fine foods and drinking nice wine. Even If I had a really good figure, I don’t think I’d get my tits and ass out for no one.”
Adele says that many of the songs on the hit album '21' were inspired by her break-up with her boyfriend.
“He was artistic, but not romantic,” she says. “We’d just bicker over a cup of tea or the fact that my lighter wasn’t working. He made me an adult and put me on the road that I’m traveling on.”
Regardless of being one of the most successful musicians she claims she still gets pretty scared when it comes to going on stage and getting in front of large crowds.
 “I’m scared of audiences," she explains "Once in Brussels I projectile vomited on someone. I just gotta bear it. But I don’t like touring. I have anxiety attacks a lot.”
I'm not going to lie and say that I've like her music for years because the truth is that I was just recently introduced to it by some friends on twitter. What I can say is that everything you've heard about her fabulous bluesy gospil voice is true, she's a great as everyone says she is.

Check out some of her music here.