Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ashley Judd To Detail Molestation & Her Dysfunctional Family In Memoir


The 42-year-old Emmy nominated actress opens up about a molestation that occurred at a pizza parlor when she was a child and what happened once her father moved out of the house and her mother, Naomi, began dating a heroin addict.

Ashely Judd's memoir, 'All That Is Bitter & Sweet' is out today. In the book the actress details her battle with depression due to neglect and the molestation.
"I was taught to believe that our lifestyle was normal and never to question it or complain, even when I was left alone for hours, sometimes days at a time, or when I was passed without warning to yet another relative," Judd writes
 I had no clue actress Ashley Judd had a memoir coming out but now that I do, I will most likely be purchasing it or at least tracking it down at the local library.